Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today, Wednesday the 20th

My dad just got a serious burn while boiling water for the vegetables. He was yelling, and then said that it was too bad to put ice on it, which didn't make sense to me, and then he said that he had to go to the doctors, right away, and he just left.
It's 5.26pm, and I'm watching 'Dani's House' which is a good show.
But I'm home alone now, after being home all day because that stomach bug I had over the weekend was back. It's alright now, I think, and well I'm just tired.

Um, OK well today I was supposed to wake up at about 6.40am today for early band. And then I woke up at 6.40am, and I sort of thought I was a little late waking up because I was convinced I didn't hear the alarm, as was either waking up early, or late. Anyway I wasn't sure. And as I started to actually wake up my stomach was needing to go to the toilet, and it was sore. 
I went into my parent's room and got mum awake, and told her I wasn't feeling well, I was half dressed for school, and half in my pj's.
I can't really remember what happened, but I ended up staying home. I texted Porsche and told her I wasn't going to be there, and asked her some things.
Then when I was feeling a little better, as it came in waves, I watched the entire series of Australia's next top model on DVD. I like this series because my favourite girl won, Tahnee. And my second favourite came third, Claire. My other fave was Lola, she really reminded me of Rebbecca from 'Drop dead gorgeous'
So I finished it at about 5.15pm, as there's 11 episodes an hour each.
Then I came in here, and yeah.
Not very interesting.
But I missed a science test today, and the possibility of finding out my result for the maths test from yesterday. Tomorrow I will be going on the class excursion, we will be leaving at 9am and coming back at 3pm. So the whole day, which is good because I don't really like Thursday classes.
Now, this has been currently on my mind, not that I have only just decided, but I wanted to tell you guys my favourite actress she is Marilyn Monroe. I also think Elizabeth Taylor and Grace Kelly are great.
This is Marilyn Monroe, my favourite photo of her:)
Um, BYE! IT'S 5.57pm now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment