Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ok, the latest

Right, so I showed you something I posted randomly when I was at High school. Anyway, now I have to tell you about what happened today.
I had school, first two periods I had Art, then Morning tea, Gem* didn't come:( Then after morning tea, I had Band theory period 3, then actual Band practice at period 4, then lunch. After lunch, in period 5, I had English, rather dull, searching up words in the dictionary, oh joy! Anyway, then in Period 6, I had Maths, with GOD!!!!! (personal jokes) or, the magician. We used the laptops, but apart from that, rather dull, we learned about Polygons and crap (we have finally past algebra!) Then at 3.12pm out! Home time, and crossing the road with the new stupid train railing path thingy system.
Northcote High,  has a stupid little tram station right across the road from school. Kinda crap cause' everyone all crossed at once, and piled over the tracks, accidents can happen, but they made this new thing, that was finished for when we came back to school this week after the holidays, and this huge ramp thing was across the how tram area, and the crossing. The first day of school everyone (students) came out and chaos was open the road and spilling through onto the tracks, and falling all over each other. Crap 'design fault' as they say, because as they want to stop casualties, its not really helping as over 50 students including me and my best friends, where all on the road for 10 minutes while cars beeped over and over. Nothing we can do about that!
Then after school today, me and Ivy* and Milly* walked up Westborne Grove (sorry about spelling) and went to Ivy*'s house and played Wii and stuff. Yeah!
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment