Tuesday, October 19, 2010

today, Tuesday the19th

OK, the time is 6.07pm.
Well today was alright. I had a bit of a stomach ache before I left for school, but it ended up alright. But I woke up at 6.30am! A whole hour early. Not very good as I have to wake up early anyway the next day for early morning band.
Also, I just thought I'd tell you that I am sort of well distracted, as I am watching the Simpsons.
Anyway I'll try and concentrate. Right so what I did was went to school, yeah that's right. I was slightly late, and well I had to hand it a note with money to the office for the excursion on Thursday.
I saw Ivy as soon as I headed toward the office, she asked me if I would come with her to put her Clarinet in the music storroom, and I said yes, I she would come with me to the office. She said she had to hand in the note and money too, so I waited with her, and then we went past her lockers, when I saw Porsche and Leeluü walking over to the lockers together. I called out their names, and Ivy and I went over to them. We talked for a bit, then Leeluü went to her homeroom, as the bell went, and I asked Porsche to tell our teacher that I was at the office. So Ivy and I walked in through to our way to the office, and we saw Gem, we ran up to her, and we said "GEM!" and then we went to hug her, and she dodged us, and said "I have to put my bag away" and she was smiling, and then she left, and Ivy and I were like "Gee, that's real nice of you" and "scgehje jeez, bye Gem" and yeah.
Anyway we um handed in the note, and I went to homeroom, and then Art for two periods next to Riley and Frankie. And the recess.
Um I can't really remember what happens next. Then I had Band period 3, and that was Theory, then um I had clarinet instead of Band Practice. Then lunch. Nothing really SUPER interesting, well that I can remember anyone said, apart from everyone saying they were going to the Northcote Library after school. Ivy asked if she could go, and Leeluü and Gem and Milly were already going, and Porsche. And Frankie said she didn't really want to go, so yeah. And then Frankie was going and I felt sort of left out, and I didn't really want to ask, because they couldn't say no as everyone else was going, and I really wanted to go as soon as I found out which was at recess. But yeah, and then Frankie asked for me, and I was kind of disappointed the way they replied, all sort of murmurs and "I don't care" so I was kind of hoping for a straight "yes" or "no" but I decided to go anyway. We also decided to go in groups, as Ivy wanted to go back to her place, and Gem wanted to go back to her place, and they were both on the way, but also in different areas. So we decided Leeluü, Milly, Frankie, and Ivy would go back to Ivy's place, and Porsche, Gem and I would continue up the hill to Gem's place.
~ wait a sec, before I forget, my cat is currently playing with a Coat Hanger. 
We had English period 5, and then period 6 was the maths test. It was SO hard and lots of people went over time. So we stayed in, those people and we finished it. I finished after about 3 or 4 minutes after the bell, and left Porsche on the last question. I went past the front, were we wait for each other after school (the rocks) to tell them we would be a little late. And I saw Frankie and Ivy, and told them and continued to my locker, passing Gem on the way.
Then I started walking back to the rocks, and my first thought was that they had ditched Porsche and I, and they didn't want to wait any longer or something because I saw Ivy, Milly, Frankie, Leeluü crossing the road. Then I realised Gem was watching them leave too, and she was waiting at the rocks. Right, the groups.
I said "I'm SO SORRY" and she was like "why?" and I said, "because they left, and we were supposed to leave first, and, and..." and she was like, "so?"
Then Porsche came about 10 to 15 minutes later, and we yelled, "RUN PORSCHE!"
anyway.
Anyway we went up the hill. Then we ran a little, but Porsche and I couldn't keep up, and Gem ran the whole time ahead of us. And it was funny, she was running so sweetly, and elegantly, and um, awwww it was so cute!
Um, so we finally caught up to her, of course that was when she went to her place, and stopped running. Then we left practically straight away, and we went to 'NGR' and bought some stuff, and I will pay Porsche back tomorrow. Then we waited as we were meeting the others there, and then going to the Library. Um, yeah they took awhile, but we didn't care, then we left and went to the library entrance, and ate a bit cos' you can't eat IN the library. Then well, everyone decided we would go to the Plaza, and we hadn't even entered the library. Um, we went into Kmart, and looked at things, and then off we went back to the library at about 4.30pm, and yeah Milly went home. And then we all sat down by the large slide windowed door, on the carpet, and read, and talked, and did homework.
tuesday, and then I said "why not just once a week, because, this is basically for homework, so we should choose a day when we had heaps of homework, because what if we had no homework on Tuesday?" and they all discouraged me, and said sort of hurting things, like "SO?" and rudely too. :( and yeah I was kind of upset, because I thought that was a good idea, and they said things like, "It should be only tuesdays" and all not agreeing. I didn't understand. So then I said, "But what if some people can't come, we shouldn't be tied to Tuesdays all the time" and they did the same things as before like, "SO?! They can just miss out, tough luck" and I was hurt, it seemed as if they were saying 'they' but meaning 'you' but I got over it.
And then yeah, I went home. And I thought of a plan, maybe we should have the library thingo on Tuesdays but not conpletley fixed, flexible, and so for some reason one or a couple of people convince everyone another day, it should be aloud. But not change it if only one person can't come.
anyway, BYE!
OH, and the time now is 7.04pm
BYE

2 comments:

  1. I definitely think the best plans are the flexible ones! About adding a counter, you can find some instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5022977_add-hit-counter-blogspot.html
    Warning - checking the counter is COMPLETELY addictive!! x

    ReplyDelete