Thursday, October 21, 2010

today, Friday the 22nd

Hi, so I went to school and had italian for the first two periods, and then went to recess where Gem and Ivy weren't there because Ivy was on an excursion, and Gem was ill.
Then Porsche and I went to English for period 3, and then Geography for period 4.
Nothing was really interesting today, so yeah.
Then lunch.
Then we had science and that was for the last two periods. I did the science test, as I was away when everyone else did it. Then because we were all good, our science teacher gave out the results once she corrected them. I got 83% but then we found that she stuffed up a question when she was correcting, and so I got 86% YAH!
Then Porsche came back to my house, and she went home at 5pm.
I just finished watching 'Dani's house' which ended at 5.48pm.
Later tonight I am going to a book launch at Readings, Carlton, and then I can go to Borders and get the new Frankie Magazine issue 38:)
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment