Sunday, October 10, 2010

morning everyone

Um, so all through my blog the time has been set to American time, so like it would say I was posting things at 1 in the morning and stuff, so I have changed it to the actual time, and if that doesn't work then I will just tell you guys the actual time, because it's messing up my documentation. Right so, the time it said before was like 4.05PM and it's actually 10 in the morning (10. 07AM to be exact)
Anyway, good morning everyone, I am in my PJ's and like, I finished reading Tomorrow, when the war began, I finished it yesterday, it was really good. So today I'm going to Readings and getting the second one.
BYE

2 comments:

  1. Grrr I have this problem with my blog too - I've given up trying to fix it and just ignore it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm it's annoying. Thank you for commenting and becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete