Friday, October 22, 2010

Today, so far, Saturday the 23rd

Hello, I'm home alone right now because my parents went out to a house thing.
I just finished watching 'war of the worlds' remake, the one with Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning. I haven't seen it for months and months, so I really wanted to watch it.
So today hasn't been very eventful, and yeah, also no one has commented on my posts lately.
Usually my blog has stuff with lots and lots of writing a day, but I haven't got much to say.
I will tell you what happened at Readings yesterday.
Well, I didn't actually go to Readings, my parents went, and I went to Borders to get the next Frankie. I knew I would be in there for about half an hour because of the book launch my parents were at.
I kept looking and looking, but stupidly couldn't find the John Marsden's(sorry if I spelled that wrong) books. I wasn't going to buy it, because believe me if I was going to buy another book apart from the Frankie, I would have bought the Frankie 2011 diary. I just couldn't find the third one, because I thought I'd just have a look, as I just finished the second one. But yeah, so several times I actually walked past the whole collection of Marsden's books, but didn't realise. I also walked past the Frankie wall, well that's what I call it, as it's a small wall like shelf that has all this Frankie stuff. Including things like calenders and the diary. I love the diary. I would buy as soon as I could, but really I think maybe I should wait till Christmas, but I'm not sure if I will stand waiting for that long.
The Borders in Carlton, where I was, is all updated and like all awesome now, as it has little room like categories, and it's all modern, I love it now. So the bit where I finally realised the Marsden books were, was all modern and small, like a room, and had bean bags and those awesome chairs, the ones that are round, and like shiny white on the outside, and I sat in there and read the first chapter of the third book.
So that's about it for yesterday.
Today I have already sort of said what happened.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment