Saturday, October 16, 2010

yesterday, Saturday the 16th

Hello! I am going to tell you about my day yesterday! OK, so I had a slow and dull start to the day. I wasn't feeling as well, and yeah I wasn't really feeling good at all. But most of the day I just lay down in front of the TV and just watched it. And read some heaps of "The dead of night #2" and yeah just about it! I then had a bath, because I didn't feel really right for a shower. And straight after was an early dinner. This was because me and my parents were going out to the Art Center (state theater) to see a performance by John Cole, a famous singer. My dad was the whole reason we were going. He played heaps of John Cole's old tracks about the house days before, and he said to me that it was like seeing one of the Beatles. Um, yeah we got there by car, and I took heaps of photos before we arrived, in the car. Because the rain was making a serious affect on the photographs, it looked great. Now, I haven't uploaded those photos yet, but I'll put some on my blog when I do.
So mum bought me some desert, Saffron Panacotta mmmmmm yummy. With yummy fruit, orange slices really small, blood orange too, and watermelon chopped up, zesty citrus slices on the top....yum
And a sprite lemonade thingy. But we couldn't take it into the performance, so we scoffed it all down quickly, and when the bells chimed for the 10 minute warning we were in there. It was 7.30pm when it started I think. Anyway it was really good, but Dad couldn't see, and he's the tallest, I felt so sorry for him, as he was really looking forward to this, and it didn't matter to me if I couldn't see the singer, I could just enjoy the music. I was contemplating for a couple of songs whether I could cope and that I should swap with him. Um, yeah so after a song ended and everyone was clapping, I said, "We can swap if you want" in his ear, and dad said in a sad voice, "But you won't be able to see..." and I said sadly back, "I know." and then I decided to wait till intermission to get him to swap, but when intermission came, dad beat me to it and asked quietly, "do you still want to swap?" all sadly How SWEET. Anyway mum heard the conversation and said she would swap with dad. She didn't mind. So yeah. All up it was actually a good concert, there was this one lady to my left far over, you yelled funny things between songs to John Cole, she first said, "WHY IS YOUR HAIR PINK JOHN?" and then, "STILL SEXY JOHN!" and then, "TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF" hilarious!
Mum said she was actually fine, because the man next to her left and didn't come back, and so she could lean over and see things just as fine.
Then we went home.
It was quite a good night.
Well, goodbye!

P.S the time now it 11.04am and I will be from now on when I remember to write at the very beginning the time, and then at the very end the time, so I can see the time it took, and so can you.

No comments:

Post a Comment