Wednesday, October 20, 2010

today, thursday the 21st

I rather thought that because I have only seen my friends once this week, that they might want to know what I am doing, and would check out my blog. But I don't think they have been. Oh well, I just gotta keep writing I suppose.
So today I did come to school, sort of. I got up not feeling well still, but I knew I had to go because we were going to go out as a class, and I wanted to go, plus I had payed for it, and you don't get refunds.
So I brought the sausage bag that I got from the Melbourne show in my Dolly show bag. This is because I only need lunch and water and a bit of money. So I came to school, and went over to the outside of my homeroom, and went to Frankie's homeroom, and she was there, so I talked to her, and then Porsche came, and we went into homeroom.
Then we had to wait till everyone came, and then we left, walking past L1, and seeing LeeluĆ¼, Milly, and Gem all working near the window, and we waved, and they saw us, and waved.
So then we went on the tram, Porsche didn't want to sit down, and I did, I was kind of sleepy, and kept lying my head on the side of the seat.
Then we got into the city, and we walked all the way past the yarra, on the opposite side to the aquarium, at Crown, and walked through the food court.
Then at 10.40am we watched 'Avatar, the last airbender' it was alright, didn't really matter that it was in 3D, I thought the manga cartoon TV show was way better, I used to watch it, it was really good.
So then we went past this colourful van, saying 'peace, love, ice-cream' and 'something and jerry'
And a huge line where people were lining up for free ice-cream. We all lined up.
I got chocolate, in a huge cup, same amount as everyone else, just bigger cup, better for me, as I spill things lots.
But some other guys, played 'sissor, paper, rock' against the people surving, and got a whole tub, but like not the ones you buy in the shop, the small tubs, anyway yeah.
Then we finished our ice-cream, and went over to the food court again, and I wasn't going to buy anything but I decided I would buy one steamed Dim Sim. Yum:) I didn't have my proper lunch then:)
So, we had the 3D glasses from the cinema, and everyone popped the lenses out, as there just plastic, and wore the no lense huge black sunnies. They looked kind of cool. So I'll post some when I find the cord to upload the photos from today.
BYE!

2 comments:

  1. BEN AND JERRY'S IS A-MA-ZING ICE-CREAM!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's right BEN i just remembered an hour ago, yeah:)

    ReplyDelete