Wednesday, October 13, 2010

this is today

Today I went to school early, for early morning band and we had it in the hall instead of usual music room. Anyway I sat next to Ivy, and then Porsche didn't come:( she had promised me she'd sit with me... oh well. She'll sit next to me next week.
Then homeroom.
Then we had science period 1, when we were told that we were having a test on wednesday next week~NO!!!!
Then period 2 we had Geography, then recess. Which we then had English period 3, kind of dull. Then maths, period 4. The lunch. Then english and maths again period 5 and 6. We're having a maths test, ANOTHER TEST! on monday next week:(
Then after school me, Luca, Porsche sort of Fudge and Rachello (I have now permission from Rachello to call her Riley* OK) so Riley, and Ivy we all walked up the hill, then went to the old primary school, then said bye to Fudge, sort of, as we said we where stalking them, not walking with them:) Anyway then we said bye to Luca, and walked up the hill to NQR and Riley owed Porsche and I some lollies, (from class) and yeah. Then we went back to the primary school, and met up with Riley's brother, two others and Luca again, and we walked to the Trams station on St Georges road, after Ivy left. Then Porsche, Riley and I said goodbye to the others, and got off, and went to Riley's house. We had milo drinks (bribing Riley's brother with $2 to make them for us) and chips and lollies. For an hour or so we sat in Riley's room and ripped out pages from all Riley's dolly and girlfriend magazines. Then we did some homework, then my mum picked Porsche and I and took Porsche and I home, and then we went home:)
OMG on Friday in science we are di-secting fishes! :(((((( so sad... poor fishies...
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment