Monday, October 18, 2010

Um, again, mon 18th

5.58pm:
OK, so I haven't got any clues that people have read my other posts today, which makes me a little discouraged. But, I'll just have to get over it, and well, yeah keep posting. Tell me if I've lost my touch or something, or if I haven't~just please post! I want to know your opinions. Anyway um, I was just going to say a bit of ah, stuff.
Today I posted a couple of posts, one about the day so far, and also one about glee, but um, this is another one...
So um I watched 'Vertigo' one of my favourite Alfred Hitchcock movies. Just about that, once I had watched 'Psycho' it meant I had watched all of the Hitchcock movies we have at home. My first Hitchcock experiance was 'Dial M, for Murder' it's really good, then I think I watched 'The Birds' a huge classic, and one of my favourites. Also the others, not in order were 'Vertigo' which I watched again today, and um, then also 'Rear window' I LOVE that film, um, also I have seen 'North by North West' um, I think that's it. Yeah thats right. Yeah, so I watched those last year and stuff, but finally I have finished the series we have at home:)
Also I um read some more of 'The dead of night' um, yeah.
I'm really happy, this is because the maths test didn't happened today!!! Porsche texted me, apparently another teacher came instead of our usual teacher, so I pleased.
BYE

2 comments:

  1. I thought that because my blog didn't have many comments, no one was reading my blog either. Now I have a counter thingie installed and I can see that HEAPS of people do - they just don't leave comments. SO keep writing Sunny - I love your blog and you probably have little silent fanclubs forming all over the globe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe your sweet. Thank you. Do you think I could get counter thing?

    ReplyDelete