Friday, October 15, 2010

Yesterday, Friday the 15th

Sorry about not writing till today, also for the fact that from now on my titles will say the day, as the times get all stuffy. Just so you know the post before this "...Halloween is on my mind" um that wasn't on the 13th, I write at least one post about my day every single day. Or type one the next day like I am now. SO it was actually posted on the 14th ok?
OK, so yesterday I got up and went to school. Mum drove me really close and I had an umbrella because it was so cold and wet in the morning. I walked to school from where mum dropped me off, and the bell went as I was getting there, so that was pretty shit. Um, so then I got there and I was in the locker bay, hurrying and I saw Samantha, I asked her to wait, please, and she said sure. So then we walked to homeroom, and the class was all still waiting out side, thank god. Miss.W wasn't here yet. Then she came and she got us into class, and we all decided to see "The last air bender" as there was nothing else good enough to see that was PG for our class excursion next week. Porsche didn't come to homeroom again. That was two days in a row, and Samantha was like to our teacher "miss, she never comes anymore" And then we went off to class. I had Italian first and second period. I sat next to Frankie, and then Ivy came over and she was like "can I sit next to you guys, cos' who I usually sit next to isn't here..." and we completely gave her like this torment and she believed us! Cause usually she doesn't like sitting with us, and where best friends so we're kind of hurt, and she always says "I sit next to you at lunch though" but whatever. SO we were like "Oh, second choice, are we? Cos your lonely?" and stuff and she started defending herself "... I sit next to you at lunch.." and then I laughed and looked at Frankie and I was like "Of course you can sit with us!" and Frankie laughed and she was "dah" and so we all moved along one and she sat with us for the two periods.
But our Italian teacher didn't think Ivy and I did enough work. And she said "maybe it will be the Ivy and Sunny detention day?" and we weren't sure if she was kidding or not. She wasn't. My office at lunch, room 11. Oh crap.
So then we had recess, and I saw Porsche, she was just late that's all. Then Me and Gem got up and we said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" and so did LeeluĆ¼ only she was sitting down. And everyone was like "who?" and we said "DONGHAE!" Gem's Asian celebrity crush.
And yeah. Then LeeluĆ¼ said "me and Milly were the only one's that new" and I said "what but how do you know?" as I had been remembering all week. "oh, well I found out yesterday, and plus it was in my diary" and I was all sad and said "but I found out last week, and I knew it off by heart" and she was like "oh,"
Um, then we went into class, Porsche and I, we had English and then Geography. Not very interesting.
Then we had lunch, were Ivy was waiting at the locker bay for me, to go to detention:( and I got my bag because I had science last double periods. Um, it was still raining the whole day, none stop, so if it continued through lunch (12.30-1.30pm) then we would go home 15 minutes early (2.56pm instead of 3.12pm) So me and Ivy went into this like interrogating small white room in room 11. It had a white table, with three chairs, and one glass of water in the center. Ivy said it was like an interrogating room, not me. Then Frankie and Porsche waited outside the room, as gem and all them weren't there, they were on an excursion. Um, yeah so miss went and got us a Italian into English dictionary because we didn't bring our books with us, and she said she took to mean that we wanted to do boring unproductive work. :( :(
Um, so we did half a page each from the dictionary to copy down, which meant we had to literally copy EVERYTHING down, so the little 'adj' things and the brackets, and the dots and everything. It took a whole lunch time!!!! But probable not as long because we had it shortened because it did rain the whole time. And also because miss came back in and she sat down with us and asked, "so is this boring" and Ivy said "No, it's fun!" and I said "IVY!?" and miss walked away and said "oh, good you can keep going then." Um, then I said "why did you do that?" and Ivy said, "I didn't want to give her the satisfaction!" I didn't agree.
Then we didn't get to eat our lunch. Also miss isn't mean, she actually thought it was quite funny, and she said everything with a smile, or at least a smile in her tone in her speaking.
Um then Porsche and I trudged down the hall with our bags, and waited out side Science unwillingly. We were dissecting fish today... So Porsche and I were partners. and the poor little fishy... and also the smell! The guts! Oh, i didn't feel well at all. So I asked for a drink of water, and felt really bad. Then left Porsche to do most of the cleaning up, and yelled at her because of it, sorry Porsche.
Then we went home early. I walked with Porsche and Frankie up the hill a bit, until my dad called and said for Porsche to come another time. Frankie found this green plushy sort of monster slipper. She really wanted it and she went and got it, OFF THE ROAD! And she brought it over, and it was soooooo soaking WET. It was dripping every where, not that it mattered, it was soaking wet everywhere else anyway. And she said, "it's dripping wet" kind of sadly. Then I said "Where are you going to put it? not in the car, and then when your back at my place?" and she said "Oh, I really like it." and then I said "if you bring that into the car and ask my dad to bring it home with us, then my dad will shit himself" she laughed and said "it probably has drugs in it" and she dropped it. But while we continued to walk she said "oh, I really want it though,"
We had the umbrella but it didn't really help, because it kept popping out when you walked against the direction of the wind. So we said bye to Porsche and she walked back down the hill, only to see her with Ivy walking back up to Ivy's house when Frankie and I were in the car.
Because it was raining Frankie and I waited a bit, we waited at home by the heater, talking about stupid things while I sang weird sentences.
So, then when it calmed down just a bit, Frankie and I were driven up to High street, and we went to the plaza while my dad went to buy food. I took about $20 and so did Frankie. We went along the IGA side of the road, till we got to the plaza stopping now and again as I took photos on my camera:)
We went to Price Line, and we looked at what we wanted for Halloween, then we kept them hidden in the shop, and went over to 'Is This The Australia's Cheapest Chemist' which was twice as much money! So we waited at the lights, and as we crossed an old withered blind man was poking his stick around and I pushed Frankie along and said "there's a blind man!" and she said "so, I wasn't anywhere near his stick!" and I said "But I was, and I couldn't move over because you were in the way!" "oh, that was stupid of me" and then we waited at the next crossing, and I watched the poor man, as he walked his stick, and abruptly walked away as he felt the wall he might have bumped into... Then he walked our way, and wacked Frankie with his stick, and said sadly "sorry..." I felt so sorry for him:(
Then Frankie and I bought liquid eyeliner, and fake lashes. All for only $10!
Then we were picked up by my dad, and went home again. Then Frankie said that she was busy, so we couldn't have a sleep over. I didn't mind, I wasn't feeling great, very tired, and sore. So then I had a Chai, and used my favourite spoon, which is metal, and the handle is hollow, and is a straw! Cool ha? Anyway then I was sucking the straw, which looked like I was sucking the handle. Frankie was like "What are you doing?" I sucked louder, she still didn't get the slurping sounds. Then Frankie said "OMG what if there was a spoon that was also a straw too!" and I said "Shabangabang! This is a spoon with a straw!" and she was like "WHAT? Where's the whole?" and I showed her and yeah.
Then she found out I could come for a sleepover if I wanted, I was like OH NO! Not because I didn't like her, I just felt so tired and shitty. So I said a couple of times "would you hate me if I didn't come?" and yeah, and then her mum came, and she left. I watched the Encore of Glee, two episodes, and I lay down sleepier then usual, and also whenever I got up my head hurt heaps, and throbbed. Then I was really ill. Not like sick in the toilette ill, but like I had a huge fever, and I was shaking, and really sleepy, and my head ached heaps all the time, and I had sharp pains randomly in my stomach, then my hand, and then my back. My back really hurt when I was standing, and I didn't want to move anywhere. I also felt like most of my skin was burnt when I touched it, cos' it really was sensative.
Then um, yeah went to sleep early. And yeah. Crap end for a friday.
BYE!

1 comment: