Sunday, October 10, 2010

hi

It's 6.17pm now, I am watching the diving on commonwealth games (team girl diving)
I went out to Readings and got the 2nd book in the tomorrow series, 'The dead of night' and yeah. Then went to Brunettes and had a drink there. Then got some new shorts for school, at Kmart seeing Milly and her out of school friends, and then Ivy's mum and brother! they didn't see me, though Milly did, we hugged.

Also I went to Borders quickly and I saw the new 2011 FRANKIE DIARY!!!!!! OMG, I'm so excited, my favourite magazine, I already new about the 2011 diary for a while, but like I didn't know it was in the shops yet, because on the website it kept saying 'do you want to order the new frankie diary for 2011?' so I thought that meant it wasn't in the shop, I can't wait to get it! I already knew the price and what it looked like, but here we go:

P.S it's $24.95

2 comments:

  1. I spotted these too...sooo gorgeous. I think this is the earliest time I have EVER decided on the diary I will use the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Thank you for commenting Arabella :)

    ReplyDelete