Monday, October 25, 2010

Today, tuesday the 26th

Hello.
I was away again today because of that same stomach bug. I think Frankie was too.
I slept for a bit.
Then I watched 'Dial M for Murder' again. I love that movie.
Then did some science homework.
Oh! And before I watched 'Dial M for Murder' I went through every one of my Frankie  Magazines, and then my couple of Dolly Magazines. Guess what I found? I found an advertisment for Doe Deere's cosmetic Range, Lime Crime!!! I really want some of Lime Crime's lipstick and eye magic dust. There rather cheap too. You should go on the site. I love Doe Deere's collection.
The advertisment was in a Dolly issue, for March 2010. It has Lily Allen on it, and said:

Lime Crime
Makeup
 SO BRIGHT, IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!
10 Rainbow Coloured Lipsticks 
23 Magical Eye Dust Colours
Create bold bright crazy make-up looks with
LIME CRIME
And yeah, also a picture of Doe Deere, and a picture of the 10 lipsticks all with their caps off.
And also another bit on the page before:

DOLLY DIRECT
Cosmetics brand Lime Crime make some of the world's brightest lipsticks, with a colour to match every outfit. Plus the creamy formula moisturises your lips - bonus! 
So yeah! Here are some more pics of her or from her blog:


This is Doe's feet, in a traffic jam. I love her shoes


This is Doe Deere wearing her range of make-up

The Lime Crime range of Lipstick colours

This is one of the lipstick containers! I want this sooo bad!

This is Doe Deere, this pic reminds me of the Mad hatter  in the new Alice in wonderland   

This is Doe Deere, wearing her Lime Crime range

This is Doe Deere wearing her make-up

this is in Doe Deere's own bedroom. Model wearing lime crime
        

 

No comments:

Post a Comment