Monday, October 4, 2010

no body cares, but it's me again!

Hi, it's sunny again, of course, cause' this is my blog! Now I visited my friend's blog, (arabella cucumber) and she rights like a whole letter when she posts stuff on her blog. Now I'm not really that kinda into it, sorry that made no sense, I should say 'I'm not really into doing that' anyway, so I know people all have there styles, and mine is posting lots, and lots of pictures with small descriptions and things.
I will write some more, like I am in this post! I also should tell my friends about it.
My best friend Gem* went overseas!!! so sad:( but she's coming back soooo soon, she went to China, awesome! Anyway she is supposed to be coming back tomorrow!!!!
Gary Ablett left Geelong, we didn't get in the grand final, and Bomba Thomson (Mark Thomson-coach) has resigned today! :( I believe it's the end of a magnificent club, the end of an empire. I am terribly sad.
Not to mention the pies winning, and I don't say that as a good thing, your either with Collingwood or your not, there's no in between. This is also really bad because I no that when I see Bob* again, he's completley going to rub it in~he's a full on Collingwood supporter.
The commonwealth games started yesterday, how does that seem good? So fathetic, I mean half the people I know didn't even no it was starting, let alone watched the opening! You know why, cause' no one cares!
Halloween soon, I'm gonna be a really emo and sucidily depressed high school chick.
Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment