Friday, October 15, 2010

Today, so far, Saturday the 16th

Hello, now I have forgotten to mention what else happen yesterday. I received a special gift from my famous adult friend. No, she is not Paris Hilton, or followed by the paparazzi. But, she has her name entitled on two complete and published books, and she is in my eyes a star. Now, the thing is, she gave me that small gift. She gave me her latest book! I am so happy, as it was the first book she wrote, (even though it was published second) and I remember clearly proof reading it a year or so ago, from a printed out email attachment. And now I can admire the glossy cover, and the cute drawings, that have brought her stories to life.
Her name is Anna Branford, her real name, and she has given me the book called "Violet Mackerel's Brilliant Plot" and her first book published, which I also have, is "Sophie's Salon" and I think they are both magical. Her blog and website is: www.annabranford.com

And I am so pleased that now everyone can enjoy Anna's wonderful imagination and skill.
The stories are not for my age group, but younger, BUT I encourage you to buy a copy of one.
Thank you ANNA:)

BYE

2 comments:

  1. This was the BEST thing to wake up and read this morning Sunny - thank you so much for your lovely thoughts and words. You're a star in my eyes too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete