Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ok, I am Back

Hi, it's me again, I just finished dinner, steak and veggies and potatoes, mmmmm.
Now below is something very rare, I am going to post an old post from ages ago, which I have gotten out of my actual DIARY!!!!


Things I am writing as I am bored. Waiting maybe, I’m in class right this minute. This is a blog. I guess you could say. Writing it as I have done my entire bit to do in the ancient china power point. I’m in room B7, dull room, but still better then some. It’s 11.39am, period 3. It’s History and it’s finishing off work, but Victoria*, is doing most of it, as she didn’t do her homework! Mr. D* walks past sometimes and checks on me, but all he sees is me typing on a document, so he thinks I’m working. Even Victoria* thinks this too, as she asked before. Hehehehe
Miss. W* is doing a quiz with the groups finished. Got-to-go! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment