Saturday, October 9, 2010

halloween:)

OK, so my friends (Frankie, LeeluĆ¼, Ivy, maybe Gem, maybe Milly, Porsche and I), are having this wicked Halloween party/sleepover ever!
It will be at Porsche's house, and we're going to watch Physco and also Alien, SCARY! I am bringing Alien,  and Ivy is bringing Physco, but like I haven't seen Physco, and I'm seriously film savy and like I was going to see it last year, but never did. But, like from what my parent's have told me, who have seen it, they say the beginning is really quite slow, and that it takes a while to build up to the 'physco' bit it's titled for. anyway, I am seeing it before I see it at Porsche's on Halloween because I can guarantee that it will be interupted, or talked through, and ruined for me, which my friend's ''say'' that it won't. Sorry guys, but we all know that some of us will need to ask things, or laugh, or get bored or not understand, out of 7 people. It's just the truth, and my opinion. OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment